Just a quick update because I said I would post more on here and have yet to follow what I said. ;-) Although I do have a bit of an excuse because one or more of us have been sick for the past week. Just the normal colds but energy sapping regardless.
Last Friday I went to Riverdance with my sister, Sara. It was amazing! Not only were there Irish dancers, but they had some amazing singers, a Russian ballet company did a couple numbers, and there was an incredible tap routine. I have never seen feet move so fast. They threw in some acrobatics too. It was totally worth it, even though that's what sent me into a sickness tailspin. Walking around Seattle in the cold isn't exactly conducive to fighting off a sore throat. Oh well!
I've decided to paint my blah living room and piano room. It's a dark yellow, Blonde by Sherwin Williams. Although I didn't buy it there, I color matched for much less at Walmart. :-) I'll post pics when I'm done.
My daffodils are coming up! I noticed it a few days ago. I love seeing the green stems poking through. They are up a good couple inches now. Yay! Tulips should be following shortly. Spring is just around the corner. Hallelujah!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! The Riverdance show sounds like so much fun!! And daffodils already? I am so jealous. Be sure to post pics of your newly painted rooms when they are all done!
Post a Comment