Monday, February 18, 2008

Spring Fever in February?

Yep, I've got it already. That's what a day near 60 degrees will do for ya. It was so beautiful today. Actually it was nice all weekend but today topped it off. My daffodils are more than halfway up now and the tulips are peaking through. I can't wait until this is a more regular occurrence!

We got a new mattress today. It's a king! It's gonna be weird having all that extra space for awhile. But so nice. Somehow they brought two different sized box springs though (there are 2 smallish box springs under the king mattress) so we are sleeping on the mattress alone on the floor tonight. Crazy! Rebecca gets our old bed. She is thrilled. It looks huge in her smallish bedroom. It will be nice to have a queen to use as a guest bed too.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh yeah, it's weird going to a king size! When we got ours, we spent the first few nights hugging our respective mattress edges like usual, and feeling completely marooned in a huge ocean. Of course, then you get used to the space (and it's GREAT!) and then it's hard to sleep in any other bed again. I've become such a space hog!

Jenny said...

It's been 3 nights and I'm still not used to it. LOL I am loving it though. Last night I had to keep telling myself I could spread out a little more and not be so close to the edge. It feels so huge!