Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mmmwwhhhaaaa! I missed you!

This comment wasn't made about any person in particular. In fact, it was passionately given by Brooke, my 3 yr old at the library when I handed her "Hercules" which we had put on hold. She hugged it and kissed it several times. It's only been about 3-4 weeks since the last time we got it from the library. LOL She's also informed me several times that she will be receiving it as a gift when Mark and I go on our anniversary trip. If she wasn't 3 and unable to reason with, I'd tell her she might have to wait until her birthday, but she is so sure she's getting it while we're gone I couldn't have her in tears over it while Sara is watching them. :-) (I told the kids they would have a small gift to open up each day while we're gone, especially to help Brooke pass the time.)

No comments: