Monday, February 11, 2008

My "new" living room

I just finished painting the living room on Friday night. I love it! The ceiling was a lot more back-breaking than I expected though. My neck is still sore!

This is the color it was before



And now








On another note: Thanks Kris for the Blog template! http://onecuteblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

{krista} said...

I love it Jenny... it really add's a lot to the room. Your house is beautiful!

AnnalisaG said...

It looks awesome! I love the color.

Lisa said...

It looks really great! I have 2 bathrooms that have been half painted for 3 months now. Wanna come down and help me finish?

Kari said...

I love it Jenny!! What color is it? And did you do the moulding on the bottom section? How did you do it, if you did?!

It looks FANTASTIC!!!

Jenny said...

Thanks everyone! Kari, it's called "Blonde" by Sherwin Williams. Although I color matched it at Walmart. The white paneling (wainscoting) was already there, done by the builder. I love it!