We've had a lot more sunny days this winter than we had last year. It's truly been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I'm enjoying every minute while I can. Who knows when the sun will decide to go into hiding again, although tomorrow is supposed to be great as well. It's incredible how much my energy level has gone up, simply from getting a little light and sunshine. Yay!
The above pic is on the road a couple minutes from here, near the library.
Here's Mt. Rainier today. Skies aren't quite as crystal clear as they were yesterday, but you get the idea. I took this in the car, so it's not the best shot. It's taken from about 2 blocks from my house.
2 comments:
Cruel. CRUEL. We've been shoveling and sneezing and slipping and sliding and shivering here for ages. Go take a nice long look at your sky for me, will ya? I haven't been able to see it for weeks!
Hee hee. Well, you could always come up for a little visit. Escape your winter. LOL Who'da thunk that Seattle would look so inviting in January!
Post a Comment