Mark said he could see Mt. St. Helen's from the observation deck in his building downtown today. I decided to take a closer look out my windows and noticed I can see Mt. Rainier from my bedroom window. (No, it's not in the photo above...I can't get another pic to post for some reason). It's a bit obstructed, but nonetheless, it's there. How cool is that? Clear days mean colder (it barely reached 40 today), but it's not Utah cold--BRRRRRR. ;-) And I'll take blue skies and colder (but not too cold!) over cloudy and rainy any day.
Monday, January 21, 2008
On a Clear Day
Mark said he could see Mt. St. Helen's from the observation deck in his building downtown today. I decided to take a closer look out my windows and noticed I can see Mt. Rainier from my bedroom window. (No, it's not in the photo above...I can't get another pic to post for some reason). It's a bit obstructed, but nonetheless, it's there. How cool is that? Clear days mean colder (it barely reached 40 today), but it's not Utah cold--BRRRRRR. ;-) And I'll take blue skies and colder (but not too cold!) over cloudy and rainy any day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment