Wednesday, I was sweeping the floor when I heard a loud crash coming from the next room. I looked over and saw a foot dangling through the ceiling in the living room. Aaacckkk!!
We've had people in all week fixing our uneven floors. The handyman guy was working upstairs in Rebecca's room, with the sub-flooring pulled up, and mis-stepped and went right through the floor. Sheet rock and insulation went flying all over the couch and carpet in the living room. I was sleep deprived and too tired to make a big deal out of it and Mark somehow laughed it off. They had a drywall guy out the next morning to repair it and today the painter came.
We are cursed with bizarre mistakes made by contractors. Last summer, the fence contractors nailed the fence right through our electrical box in the garage. Our power went out and it took us awhile to figure out what had happened. They had to send an electrician out to replace the box and changed the fence location.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment