Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The revolving dressing room door

At least that's what it felt like as I was going in and out of the door, attempting to keep the lights on by moving around in the hallway. The first time I thought someone had accidentally turned the lights on and when I opened the door to say something, they flashed back on so I didn't think anything of it. But then they went off again a couple minutes later and as I'm half dressed and plunged into darkness I started thinking that maybe the lights were motion censored and since I brilliantly chose the back corner stall, it wasn't sensing me. LOL So in and out I went, as I tried on several different outfits.

Thinking back on it, I guess I could have moved to a stall nearer the center or the entrance in hopes that it would sense me, but that thought didn't occur to me at the time. Lesson learned: don't use the back corner dressing room at Kohl's when the place is empty, unless you like dressing in the dark!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Interesting. I'll have to keep that in mind! I LOVE Kohls!

Denise said...

ROFL! How disconcerting to keep having the lights go off while you're changing, LOLOL! I'm glad you figured out how to work the haunted dressing room lights!