We stopped at McDonald's on our way out to Seattle on Saturday. It was 10:56 am, almost lunch time and the kids were hungry so we thought we'd save ourselves the hassle of trying to find food once we got to Seattle and grab it on our way out of Maple Valley. We got to the speaker box and started ordering chicken nugget Happy Meals when the cashier interrupts and says they are not serving lunch yet. They don't start lunch until 11:00. I look at the clock and it says 10:56 am. 4 minutes. I roll my eyes and ask Mark to ask her if we can order and pay for it and then wait until 11 to be given our food. We would even park and walk in to get it. She pauses for a sec, then says "No, sorry."
We pull around the drive-thru and park. We watch the minutes go by, then promptly pull back into the drive-thru at 11. It's 11:01 when Mark asks her if they are serving lunch yet. "Yep, go ahead." So we order and immediately receive our food. Either it was ready a couple minutes before 11 or they sure cooked it fast! ROFLOL
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's C.R.A.Z.Y.!!!!
You need to come with me- I'm always in the mood for a sausage egg mcmuffin and they stop serving breakfast at 10:45 whenever I want one, lol
Post a Comment