Before we got a cat, I did a bunch of research on them, trying to decide between cats and dogs. We decided on cats because they are easier to take care of. They are also supposedly less playful and more independent. That's definitely true in some regards, but Sadie is just like a dog in many ways. She loves to play ball. She will run full speed chasing her little nerf ball (the size of a ping pong ball) and brings it back to you in her mouth. She will play this for several minutes before getting tired. She also whacks her little mouse toys or balls around and likes to put them behind or under things so she can "attack" them. She loves attention and wants to cuddle and snuggle with us a lot.
Samson is more cat-like. He goes off on his own and does his own thing a lot more. He plays with us occasionally, but his favorite thing to do is lie in wait on the landing and reach out and grab your foot or pants as you walk by. He is Mark's buddy. He likes to snuggle up near Mark and scrambles for treats as soon as Mark makes this clicking sound he's trained the cats with.
The girls brought their report cards home from school a couple of days ago. They are doing so well. Rebecca got a 99% on the math assessment and is reading above grade level and excelling in spelling and science. Brianne has picked up reading and passed off 29 sight words. She is also doing very well in math. Way to go, girls!! ;-)
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't you just love how entertaining cats are? Give me a cat any day over a boring old dog... LOL
I was trying to leave a post to your toothfairy post, but either because I'm a doh-doh or it's wacky, I couldn't find a place to leave it! Weird, huh!
Anyway... ROFL! Crazy tooth fairy! He/She's pulled that kind of stuff at our house too! Good think you're quick with the explinations, lol
I used to have a cat that fetched too :) I have it on tape somewhere. I was going to make a million off of her...LOL
Post a Comment