I registered my youngest for Preschool yesterday. That was exciting, but weird. I will actually have a couple hours, two days a week next fall where I will be home alone! I can run errands without kids whining for this or that, or climbing out of the cart, or yelling at the top of their lungs. Woohoo! It will be weird, though, that's for sure. And maybe even a tad lonely......
Nah. That time will probably be filled with volunteering in my other kids classes. I've been looking forward to being able to help out more at their school when my youngest was old enough. The preschool she's going to is a co-op. So I will be required to help out twice each quarter. It helps keep the costs down, which is wonderful.
Yesterday she also took a small baby step toward potty training last night. She sat on the toilet! She has refused to even get close to it, let alone sit on it. She did it twice last night and once this morning and earned a Skittle each time. :-) She still refuses to wear underwear or pull-ups. But, it's a step in the right direction!
Change is a-comin'.
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAAAY for the potty training. Oh if only it just came naturally for all kids.
Free time!!! Only one more year until I, too, am looking at preschool relief!
Oh, I'm about to start potty training my youngest here in a couple of months!! Funny how I have to start the mental preparation NOW!!!
And I've been telling myself that yes it will be hard, but it will be totally WORTH it once he gets it!! Good Luck!!
Post a Comment