Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The flu strikes

We've been down and out for the past week with the flu at our house. We're slowly starting to surface again, but the time change hasn't helped the exhaustion any. *YAWN* My nearly 8 yr old daughter was up until 10 pm last night because she couldn't fall asleep. I couldn't really blame her though, since I couldn't fall asleep at my usual time either. This lack of sleep is killing us. Ah well, between that and the flu, I have a good excuse not to do anything today. ;-)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I think my daughter was disappointed she got quarters instead of a dollar bill for her first lost tooth. At least you got off cheaper than a friend of mine- after the tooth fairy forgot her son for 3 days in a row, she stumbled into bed on the 4th day, remembered the tooth fairy and pulled a dollar from her wallet without turning on the light. Her son came bounding down the stairs the next morning, so excited that his tooth was worth $10!

Jenny said...

LOL That is hilarious, Jamie!