Friday, February 16, 2007

Peanut Butter frenzy

I found a partially eaten Great Value creamy peanut butter with the 2111 code on it in our pantry yesterday. http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/02/14/salmonella.outbreak.ap/index.html We've had some tummy issues off and on the past few weeks...who knows if they are related. But gross! And scary! So, I almost threw it out, but decided since I was headed to Wal-mart the next day anyway I'd try to take it back. The lady at the door could see the peanut butter through the sack and knew exactly why I was there. I got my refund without a problem, then picked up some Jiff. All of the Great Value peanut butter was off the shelves...not that I would have gotten one anyway. Blech.

I also picked up a little stuffed gerbil toy for the kitties. You pull the string on the back and it shakes and moves around a little. They just stared at it at first, but then Samson grabbed a hold of it and started whacking it around like crazy, twisting and turning, clawing and biting it. It looks like it's a hit. ;-)

No comments: