Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The amazing piano lesson demand...another student adding to my waiting list today!

I really did not expect this kind of demand when I told my neighbor I would teach her daughter piano. Shortly after I started teaching her, back in February or March, a ward member who was moving and had 4 piano students asked me if she could refer them to me. I decided I would like to bring in a little extra money and teach some more students so I agreed. It wasn't long before I had 5 students signed up for fall lessons (this is on top of my 2 daughters who I teach). Now as word has gotten out I've had more requests and just received another one today from a friend in the ward. I really hate having to turn friends down! But I don't want to overwhelm myself especially when I'm just starting out. So she's the 3rd on my waiting list. This is getting crazy! Hey, at least I don't have to advertise or worry about lack of students. LOL I do feel a little guilty turning some away though.

1 comment:

Bruno said...

This is fantastic how you are being blessed with these students. Your yard is very beautiful, too.