When I was driving to Walmart I found out it was 83 degrees outside! It was sweltering in the car but I refused to turn the a/c on, rolling down my windows instead. :-) However, the last 5 min. on the way home the breeze was ge
We're so lucky it happened on the weekend so we could fully enjoy it!! Today it's only gonna hit low 60's and then by tomorrow we're back to the cooler than normal, low-mid 50s spring we've been having.
Here's pics of the girls sunbathing on the playground equipment at the neighborhood park.
This plant is blooming for the first time...I planted it last spring but didn't get any flowers off of it then. Can't remember what it's
called though, sorry!
Samson & Sadie, checking out the world.
2 comments:
We hit maybe 50 yesterday, and I saw people out filling up their swimming pools! LOL That's how desperate we are for summer. But it actually felt HOT (we even turned the AC on in the car for a bit), only because we are so used to that 20 degree weather. I can't wait for 80 degrees!
Yay, we've finally swapped weather! It's finally turned cool here and I'm loving it. I'll be sick of it in about 2 months though and be ready to have it back! LOL. Enjoy your warm weather.
Post a Comment