I've thought about starting a blog for quite sometime now, but didn't want to deal with the learning curve and start up time. I've had fun reading my friends blogs and have heard how much they enjoyed doing it, so I decided to try it out for myself.
I first heard the song "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield during my daughter's dance class. I loved the catchy tune and dowloaded it on iTunes when I got home. As I listened to the lyrics, they struck a chord with me.
I'm just beginning,
the pen's in my hand,
ending unplanned.
Staring at the blank page before you
open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find.
Reaching for something in the distance,
so close you can almost taste it.
Release your inhibitions.
Feel the rain on your face.
No one else can feel it for you...
Live your life with arms wide open.
Today is where your book begins.
The rest is still unwritten.
Sometimes I need to take a step back and review my life; air out the bad, embrace the good, and start a new beginning.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jenny!
Welcome to blogging! I like the lyrics to that song, I'm going to have to go and take a listen. I've probably heard it before but just don't recognize it yet.
Welcome to the blogosphere! I had been putting it off, thinking it would be hard, but I just had my 1 year anniversary. I've never heard that song, but I love the lyrics!
Post a Comment