Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun at Northwest Trek

I'm finally posting updates. It's been a wild and crazy few weeks, with putting our house on the market and Mark job hunting. These pics are from our fun day at Northwest Trek near Eatonville, WA. The girls and I went with my parents and brother, Steve over Memorial Day weekend. We had so much fun even though it was a bit chilly. Thankfully the rain stayed away.









We saw lots of baby animals, which I love. Baby mountain goats, bison (which I've never seen babies before), geese, and I can't remember what else.












































These pics are at an animal encounter. He is showing us a beaver, which is on a leash. She had a little pond to swim in with leaves and twigs to gnaw on. It was cool.











Bri's favorite exhibit was the otter. We spent 10-15 min. in this area. You could see it swimming in the water and also above the water and in it's little cave.





A couple days later we went to Seattle and had fun at Pike's Place Market and Alki Beach.

No comments: